As a result of a recent rise in COVID-19 cases in the Western New York, New York State opened eight rapid testing sites across the region Saturday and sent a “testing SWAT team” to help.
The temporary rapid testing sites will be available from Saturday through Wednesday.
A list of the eight new testing sites is available below. You will need to call:
1-833-NYSTRNG to schedule an appointment.
- Delavan-Grider Community Center, 877 East Delavan Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14215
- True Bethel Baptist Church, 907 East Ferry Street, Buffalo, NY 14211
- Northwest Buffalo Community Center, 155 Lawn Avenue, Buffalo, NY 14207
- Dunkirk Fire Murphy Training Grounds, 665 Brigham Road, Dunkirk, NY 14048
- SUNY ECC North, 6205 Main Street, Williamsville, NY 14221
- Union Fire Department, 1845 Union Road, West Seneca, NY 14224
- John A. Duke Senior Center, 1201 Hyde Park Boulevard, Niagara Falls, NY 14301
- YWCA of the Niagara Frontier, 32 Cottage Street, Lockport, NY 14094